Safer driving is paramount to Nick Cornish School of Motoring, whether you are a first time learner or you are someone who has been driving for many year we encourage you to follow this advice:
- Your speed on approach to hazards is vital, the correct speed gives you time to assess and make the correct decision.
- Always drive at a speed that you can stop within the distance you can see.
- Keep your distance between you and the vehicle in front.
- Driving is all about situation awareness.
- Observation and awareness is vital in order to create a plan to react to a situation.
- Every mistake needs to be an opportunity to re-evaluate and improve your driving technique.
- Keeping your distance gives you time to react.
- If you haven’t got a view don’t go.